To promote and protect the physical and mental health, wellbeing and welfare of :
- Those individuals who have been injured or suffered illness whilst serving in the armed forces of the crown, reserve forces and the civilian emergency services; and
- Their dependants and carers;
By any lawful charitable purpose, in particular, but not exclusively, the following:
- The provision of treatment and support, including introducing them to surfing and other high intensity water sports;
- Involving them in peer group activities; and
- Providing them with such facilities, equipment or services (such as the provision of a rehabilitation and recovery centre) as the trustees may from time to time decide.
- To assist serving and former serving members of the armed forces of the crown to resettle and rehabilitate into civilian life, in particular but not exclusively by the provision of support services, advice, guidance, employment support, tuition and healthcare where appropriate.
- Articles of Association